Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Adventures With PPD: Episode Two Show Notes

Episode Two of my weekly podcast Adventures With Postpartum Depression is now available for your listening pleasure HERE.

In this week's episode, I talked about my daily self-care checklist. Here is the list I created when I was pregnant with Julian and hung on my bulletin board:



And for those of you who can't read my handwriting (translation: everyone), the items on my checklist are:

  • fresh air
  • sunlight 
  • exercise
  • shower
  • listen to music
  • get silly with Pippa
  • doodle or draw or craft or knit
  • drink tons of water
  • write for ten minutes (by hand!)
  • sing a song
  • stretch
  • open windows
  • dance video on youtube 
I highly recommend Creativebug if you are looking for a way to bring some drawing or painting or crafting into your life. I've been especially loving their Daily Drawing Challenges. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in the comments or email me at courtneyrachelhenning@gmail.com. I'd love to include Q&A in future episodes! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @courtney.novak for updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment